Dear Parent and Applicant: Thank you for your interest in Amigos Por Vida Charter School. Please fill out this application form completely. Amigos Por Vida does not discriminate in admissions based on gender, national origin, ethnicity, religion, disability, academic, artistic, or athletic ability, or the district the child would otherwise attend.
Please enter the student's full legal name as shown on birth certificate.
The Texas Student Data System matches students to their existing school records using one of the following identifiers. Your may access your child's S-number or Texas Student Unique Identification on previous school records or by contacting the child's previous school.
Please provide one of the following identifiers
*Providing a SSN is voluntary and used to match a student's Unique ID through the Texas Student Data System. If you do not wish to supply the SSN, please supply the S-number or Texas UID. If no S-number or Texas UID exists, one will be generated.
Primary Guardian Information
This school does not discriminate on the basis of sex, national origin, ethnicity, religion, disability, or academic or athletic ability.
If Yes is selected, please enter the name of the person.
- My child may qualify for free prekindergarten, based on the following criteria:
- – Is unable to speak and comprehend the English language; or
- – Is educationally disadvantaged; or
- – Is a homeless child, as defined by 42 United States Code 11434a; or
- – Is the child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States; or
- – Is the child of a member of the armed forces or the United States, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty; or
- – Is or ever has been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services; or foster care in another state or territory, if the child resides in this state; or
- – Is the child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award.